Artist: Edgar Degas French (1834 –1917)
Title: Dancer Adjusting Her Slippers 2, 1872
Medium: Color Giclees
Marks: Limited Edition, numbered, not signed
Printed: 2002 by Fine Art Museum, USA
Paper: Watercolor paper 8 x 10 inch
COA: Certificate of Authenticity Is Included
Framed: Gallery framed selected B58
Edgar Degas: French (1834 –1917) Born in Paris, master in drawing human figure in motion, he studied at the Ecole des Beaux Arts, influenced by Edouard Manet & Jean Ingres, son of a wealthy banker and aristocratic family, he frequently attended rehearsals of the Paris Opéra, sketching the performers at work, the move from one position to other. In 1854 left to Italy & stayed 5 years studying the Italian art, returned to Paris in 1859 & played an active role in the organization of their exhibitions between 1874 and 1886. Best known as a painter, Degas worked as photography and printmaking as well as with sculpture and there was arguably no more influential artist in the nineteenth century.
- Dark frame 3” wide
- Inside frame size 8x10”
- Outside frame size 14x16”
For Fine Art Medium Definitions Please Click On >> Art Style Guide
Standard Shipping Policy
- Orders are usually shipped within 3-5 business days of placing an order.
- Typically all orders are shipped with freight companies.
- Tracking information will be provided via email as soon as the order is shipped.
- All deliveries are made Monday to Friday ONLY.
- To be able to provide you with the fastest service and lowest rates, the majority of orders are shipped via freight companies with "Curbside Deliveries". It will be your responsibility to bring the furniture inside the premise.
- If you reside in a high rise building, arrangements have to be made to accept shipment at the loading dock or building front.
- The Freight company will call in advance to schedule a delivery appointment.
- Freight companies will only provide you with a time slot for delivery which is usually 2 to 4 hours, or sometimes it can be during business hours with no specific time. You will have to make an arrangements to receive the package or have someone at your home or business to receive it on your behalf.
- Orders shipped to a business address will not require delivery appointment.
- Small vanity tables & smaller items are typically shipped with UPS or FedEx. No delivery appointment is required.
- Beyond Point Delivery: In some cases, our freight carriers may deem a certain area, based on location, to be a Beyond Point" or "Remote" delivery location. This is because the freight carrier does not perform regular deliveries in these areas and as a result, eFurnitureHouse is being charged beyond mile fees for these services. These fees can be $75 or more based on shipping location. To ensure we keep the lowest possible prices on our furniture, when necessary, these beyond mile fees will be added to the total cost of your order. For US customers, beyond fees, if applicable, will be clearly communicated to you within 48 hours of placing your order and before order is shipped. Enjoy free shipping within contiguous united states.
- Prices, Rates, Free Shipping applies to continental USA ONLY. Please contact us for shipping rates to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada.
- Canadian buyers are responsible for all Sales Tax, Duty Tax and other taxes, fees in Canada.