Returns & Cancellation Policy
Standard Return Policy
We strive for our customers' 100% satisfaction. If for any reason, you need to return an item, we will gladly accept your return on most brands within 15 days of receiving the order. Please note, that the return shipping charges are the buyer's responsibility. If you wish to return an item offered with free shipping, the original outbound shipping costs will be deducted from your refund.
Wrap the packages carefully. All returned products must be in original condition and in original boxes including all packaging materials, otherwise, additional charges may be applied.
Non Returnable Items
- Assembled furniture
- Items without the original boxes. No Exceptions.
- Marble dining sets
- Marble coffee sets
- Some manufacturers have a very strict no-return policy.
Proposition 65 Returns
Returns due to the California State-required warning label are considered standard returns. Standard return policy fees will apply.
Due to our commitment to process orders as soon as they come in, there is a limited period of time in which an order can be cancelled. eFurnitureHouse.com accepts cancellation request by phone or via email. Most requests are reviewed within 1 to 2 business days. Cancellation request will be sent to the manufacturer directly to confirm the order can be cancelled and that it has not shipped, or being prepared for shipping or ready for shipping.
- You will receive a full refund if the order has not been shipped or not prepared for shipping.
- If the order has been shipped, the cancellation request will be treated under our standard return policy.
- If the order is packaged and ready for shipping, you will receive full credit less applicable restocking fees.
- Full refund is issued if an item is out of stock.
- Orders can not be cancelled due to item being damaged in transit.
Order Arrived Damaged
If the order arrives damaged do not refuse it, PLEASE NOTE VISIBLE DAMAGE TO BOXES ON THE BILL OF LADING. It is the customers responsibility to clearly note "visible damage to the shipment" on the bill of lading PRIOR TO THE FREIGHT TRUCK LEAVING YOUR PROPERTY. In most instances the packaging is damaged but the furniture is just fine.
- All furniture sold will require some assembly.
- Assembly is the buyer's responsibility.
- In most cases assembly is easy, requires tools that are available in every household such as screw drivers and wrenches.
Q & A:
What happens after you take the furniture inside your home and open the boxes and notice some damage or missing part, or missing hardware?
- Any damage must be reported to us within 5 business days, this is very important.
- If a part arrives damaged, a replacement part is shipped at no cost to customer.
- If an order arrives without the hardware, hardware will be sent at no cost to customer.
Order Arrived Damaged, How Can You Can Get Replacement Parts?
- Please notify us via email or phone regarding damaged part. Please include your order number.
- In some instances we might ask you to send us some pictures. In other instances we might ask you to circle the damaged part on the assembly instructions and have them emailed or faxed to us. This enables the manufacturer to send the correct replacement part in a timely manner.
Can I Cancel My Order Because It Arrived Damaged?
- It is our responsibility to replace any damaged piece at no cost to you.
- If you do not wish to receive the replacement parts but still wish to cancel order. The order will be treated as mentioned under the standard return policy.