Transitionally styled with a burnished brown finish, the Priscilla Collection features bold accenting and functional storage options. A sturdy storage base supports the metal and rivet banded counter-height table top, with counter chairs and bench flanking allowing for versatile seating options for this industrial influenced collection. Metal and rivet banding with nail-head accent also features prominently on the open buffet, and mobile kitchen cart that are available for this collection.
Transitional industrial influence
- 6 PC set
- Burnished brown finish
- Overall Dimension: 42" x 59.5 - 77.5" x 37H
- Apron to floor: 34"
- Length of leaf: 18" x 1
- Drawer interior: 12 x 9 x 4 (2)
- Shelf interior: 35 x 17.75 x 11 (1); 14 x 11.5 x 5.5 (2)
- Made of Mindy veneer, wood and engineered wood
- Dark brown finish
- Separate extension leaf
- Table extends by pulling both ends and dropping in leaf
- Decorative metal and rivet banding
- 2 dovetail drawers with ball bearing glides
- 9-bottles wine rack
- The set includes the table, four counter chairs and bench
- Some assembly is required.
- HE5400-36XL Table 42" x 59.5 - 77.5" x 37"H
- HE5400-24 Counter Chair 20.5 x 21 x 42"H ( Seat Height 25.5")
- HE5400-25BH Bench 64 x 16.5 x 26"H
Shipping and Delivery
Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!.
We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship.
Standard Shipping Policy
- Orders are usually shipped within 3-5 business days of placing an order.
- Typically all orders are shipped with freight companies.
- Tracking information will be provided via email as soon as the order is shipped.
- All deliveries are made Monday to Friday ONLY.
- To be able to provide you with the fastest service and lowest rates, the majority of orders are shipped via freight companies with "Curbside Deliveries". It will be your responsibility to bring the furniture inside the premise.
- If you reside in a high rise building, arrangements have to be made to accept shipment at the loading dock or building front.
- The Freight company will call in advance to schedule a delivery appointment.
- Freight companies will only provide you with a time slot for delivery which is usually 2 to 4 hours, or sometimes it can be during business hours with no specific time. You will have to make an arrangements to receive the package or have someone at your home or business to receive it on your behalf.
- Orders shipped to a business address will not require delivery appointment.
- Small vanity tables & smaller items are typically shipped with UPS or FedEx. No delivery appointment is required.
- Beyond Point Delivery: In some cases, our freight carriers may deem a certain area, based on location, to be a Beyond Point" or "Remote" delivery location. This is because the freight carrier does not perform regular deliveries in these areas and as a result, eFurnitureHouse is being charged beyond mile fees for these services. These fees can be $75 or more based on shipping location. To ensure we keep the lowest possible prices on our furniture, when necessary, these beyond mile fees will be added to the total cost of your order. For US customers, beyond fees, if applicable, will be clearly communicated to you within 48 hours of placing your order and before order is shipped. Enjoy free shipping within contiguous united states.
- Prices, Rates, Free Shipping applies to continental USA ONLY. Please contact us for shipping rates to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada.
- Canadian buyers are responsible for all Sales Tax, Duty Tax and other taxes, fees in Canada.