These log bunk beds are the sturdiest bunk beds, and will go with any lodge or rustic decor. All the logs that are used to build these log bunk beds are 3 inch solid pine logs which are joined together with a mortise and a tenon joint. The joints on all the already assembled pieces are glued and screwed together for additional strength. The side rails attach to the bunk bed ends using metal inserts and bolts which will never strip out like lag bolts. We draw-knife every log by hand to give each piece on this log bunk its own rustic character. We build the ladders on all of our log bunk beds into both ends. We stock Twin/Twin and Twin/Full Bunks but will custom build any size log bunk as well. All of our log bunks meet the entrapment safety standard requirements. Available in both honey pine and clear finish. Shown above in clear.
Features and Specifications:
- Twin over full
- Log beds
- Made of solid pine logs
- Available in both clear and honey pine finish
- Mortise and a tenon joint
- Under bed slats and decks are included.
- This bunk bed is also available in twin-over-twin, Twin-over-queen, full-over full, full-over-queen, and queen-over-queen
- Mattresses are not included
- Some assembly is required
- Please allow 3 to 6 weeks for delivery
VKNBunkBedTF Twin Over Full 82"L x 61"D x 74"H
Twin Over Queen 87"L" x 67"W x 74"H
Full Over Full 82"L x 61"D x 74"H
Full Over Queen 87"L x 67"D x 74"H
Queen Over Queen 87"L x 67"D x 74"H
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!.
We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship.
Typical order is delivered within 7 to 10 business days subject to item availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item / color availability.
Standard Shipping Policy
- Orders are usually shipped within 3-5 business days of placing an order.
- Typically all orders are shipped with freight companies.
- Tracking information will be provided via email as soon as the order is shipped.
- All deliveries are made Monday to Friday ONLY.
- To be able to provide you with the fastest service and lowest rates, the majority of orders are shipped via freight companies with "Curbside Deliveries". It will be your responsibility to bring the furniture inside the premise.
- If you reside in a high rise building, arrangements have to be made to accept shipment at the loading dock or building front.
- The Freight company will call in advance to schedule a delivery appointment.
- Freight companies will only provide you with a time slot for delivery which is usually 2 to 4 hours, or sometimes it can be during business hours with no specific time. You will have to make an arrangements to receive the package or have someone at your home or business to receive it on your behalf.
- Orders shipped to a business address will not require delivery appointment.
- Small vanity tables & smaller items are typically shipped with UPS or FedEx. No delivery appointment is required.
- Beyond Point Delivery: In some cases, our freight carriers may deem a certain area, based on location, to be a Beyond Point" or "Remote" delivery location. This is because the freight carrier does not perform regular deliveries in these areas and as a result, eFurnitureHouse is being charged beyond mile fees for these services. These fees can be $75 or more based on shipping location. To ensure we keep the lowest possible prices on our furniture, when necessary, these beyond mile fees will be added to the total cost of your order. For US customers, beyond fees, if applicable, will be clearly communicated to you within 48 hours of placing your order and before order is shipped. Enjoy free shipping within contiguous united states.
- Prices, Rates, Free Shipping applies to continental USA ONLY. Please contact us for shipping rates to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada.
- Canadian buyers are responsible for all Sales Tax, Duty Tax and other taxes, fees in Canada.