Student's workstation loft bed constructed of select hardwoods and bead board in espresso finish. This espresso twin loft features panel style headboard and foot board, guardrails for the top bed for safety, a handy ladder for climbing and a twin lower bed. This student's loft also features a tall built-in drawer chest, desk with drawers and book shelf.
Workstation Twin Loft Bed w/ Desk Features:
- Select hardwoods / Bead Board
- Espresso Finish
- Standard twin size beds with under-bed slat support system provided
- Panel design headboard and foot board
- Inclined Ladder
Side rails for top bed
- Built-in drawer chest for storage
- Built-in desk with drawers
- Built-in shelves for book storage and display
Mattresses are not included but are available under product options.
Loft Bed available in both espresso and white finish
Espresso finish: Is a very dark brown finish almost black
This student loft bed is not reversible.
Some assembly is required.
- AD814BK 81-1/2"L X 81-1/2"W X 66-1/2"H
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!.
We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship.
Typical order is delivered within 7 to 10 business days subject to item availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item / color availability.
Standard Shipping Policy
- Orders are usually shipped within 3-5 business days of placing an order.
- Typically all orders are shipped with freight companies.
- Tracking information will be provided via email as soon as the order is shipped.
- All deliveries are made Monday to Friday ONLY.
- To be able to provide you with the fastest service and lowest rates, the majority of orders are shipped via freight companies with "Curbside Deliveries". It will be your responsibility to bring the furniture inside the premise.
- If you reside in a high rise building, arrangements have to be made to accept shipment at the loading dock or building front.
- The Freight company will call in advance to schedule a delivery appointment.
- Freight companies will only provide you with a time slot for delivery which is usually 2 to 4 hours, or sometimes it can be during business hours with no specific time. You will have to make an arrangements to receive the package or have someone at your home or business to receive it on your behalf.
- Orders shipped to a business address will not require delivery appointment.
- Small vanity tables & smaller items are typically shipped with UPS or FedEx. No delivery appointment is required.
- Beyond Point Delivery: In some cases, our freight carriers may deem a certain area, based on location, to be a Beyond Point" or "Remote" delivery location. This is because the freight carrier does not perform regular deliveries in these areas and as a result, eFurnitureHouse is being charged beyond mile fees for these services. These fees can be $75 or more based on shipping location. To ensure we keep the lowest possible prices on our furniture, when necessary, these beyond mile fees will be added to the total cost of your order. For US customers, beyond fees, if applicable, will be clearly communicated to you within 48 hours of placing your order and before order is shipped. Enjoy free shipping within contiguous united states.
- Prices, Rates, Free Shipping applies to continental USA ONLY. Please contact us for shipping rates to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada.
- Canadian buyers are responsible for all Sales Tax, Duty Tax and other taxes, fees in Canada.