Maximize space in your kids' bedroom without sacrificing style with the Dillon white twin over twin bunk bed. Built to withstand the demanding use of a child, this bunk is crafted from quality solid hardwood and is styled with cottage inspired bead board paneling. Features include squared 3" posts; twin over twin beds, a top bunk access ladder and an under-bed slat support system. The top unit features safety rails on all sides as well as metal-to-metal connections for added strength and durability.
- Dillon collection
- Cottage style
- Size: Twin over twin
- Available finishes: black, navy blue, white, espresso & gray
- 3" Square posts
- Lower headboards feature privacy panels
- Safety rails on all sides of upper bunk
- Reversible attached ladder
- Under-bed slat support system is provided
- Under-bed storage, trundle and mattresses sold separately
- Matching case goods 5-drawer chest, 6-drawers dresser, night stands, desk and hutch are available under related product below
- Standard twin size mattresses 8" thick or less required
- Some assembly is required
JY0161W Bunk 83"L x 43"D x 71"H
JY1602W Under Bed 2-Dr Chest 75"L x 18"D x 12"H
JY1930W Under Bed Trundle - Twin Size - 75"L x 42"D x 12"H
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!.
We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship.
Typical order is delivered within 7 to 10 business days subject to item availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item / color availability.
Standard Shipping Policy
- Orders are usually shipped within 3-5 business days of placing an order.
- Typically all orders are shipped with freight companies.
- Tracking information will be provided via email as soon as the order is shipped.
- All deliveries are made Monday to Friday ONLY.
- To be able to provide you with the fastest service and lowest rates, the majority of orders are shipped via freight companies with "Curbside Deliveries". It will be your responsibility to bring the furniture inside the premise.
- If you reside in a high rise building, arrangements have to be made to accept shipment at the loading dock or building front.
- The Freight company will call in advance to schedule a delivery appointment.
- Freight companies will only provide you with a time slot for delivery which is usually 2 to 4 hours, or sometimes it can be during business hours with no specific time. You will have to make an arrangements to receive the package or have someone at your home or business to receive it on your behalf.
- Orders shipped to a business address will not require delivery appointment.
- Small vanity tables & smaller items are typically shipped with UPS or FedEx. No delivery appointment is required.
- Beyond Point Delivery: In some cases, our freight carriers may deem a certain area, based on location, to be a Beyond Point" or "Remote" delivery location. This is because the freight carrier does not perform regular deliveries in these areas and as a result, eFurnitureHouse is being charged beyond mile fees for these services. These fees can be $75 or more based on shipping location. To ensure we keep the lowest possible prices on our furniture, when necessary, these beyond mile fees will be added to the total cost of your order. For US customers, beyond fees, if applicable, will be clearly communicated to you within 48 hours of placing your order and before order is shipped. Enjoy free shipping within contiguous united states.
- Prices, Rates, Free Shipping applies to continental USA ONLY. Please contact us for shipping rates to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada.
- Canadian buyers are responsible for all Sales Tax, Duty Tax and other taxes, fees in Canada.