The Tommy Junior loft bed with steps is a great way to save space while maintaining an attractive look for a kids room. This stairway Jr loft is made of birch wood and bead board panel. It features twin-size upper loft, and a storage stairway step for ease of access. This junior loft is designed to be durable and functional.
Stairway Twin Loft Bed Features:
- Perfect for kids bedroom or college dorm
- Birch wood, bead board panel and other wood products
- Available in gray, white and espresso
- Metal to metal connection
- Weight Capacity 195 lbs
- Non-toxic 20+ step P.U. finish process for thick and durable finish
- Barrel nut hardware for superior construction
- Warp-free bed rails with ply construction
- Standard Twin Mattress Required
- Mattresses sold separately.
- Meets ASTM safety standards
- Mortise and tenon joinery for lasting durability
- English/English Dovetail drawers for lasting strength
- Solid-ply constructed side for maximum drawers storage
- Heavy-duty metal Euro glides for smooth slide and stop wood corner blocks adding sturdiness and strength to cases
- The price is for junior loft bed with built-in steps
- Some assembly is required.
- JY0936 98"L x 43"W x 49"H
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!.
We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship.
Typical order is delivered within 7 to 10 business days subject to item availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item / color availability.
Standard Shipping Policy
- Orders are usually shipped within 3-5 business days of placing an order.
- Typically all orders are shipped with freight companies.
- Tracking information will be provided via email as soon as the order is shipped.
- All deliveries are made Monday to Friday ONLY.
- To be able to provide you with the fastest service and lowest rates, the majority of orders are shipped via freight companies with "Curbside Deliveries". It will be your responsibility to bring the furniture inside the premise.
- If you reside in a high rise building, arrangements have to be made to accept shipment at the loading dock or building front.
- The Freight company will call in advance to schedule a delivery appointment.
- Freight companies will only provide you with a time slot for delivery which is usually 2 to 4 hours, or sometimes it can be during business hours with no specific time. You will have to make an arrangements to receive the package or have someone at your home or business to receive it on your behalf.
- Orders shipped to a business address will not require delivery appointment.
- Small vanity tables & smaller items are typically shipped with UPS or FedEx. No delivery appointment is required.
- Beyond Point Delivery: In some cases, our freight carriers may deem a certain area, based on location, to be a Beyond Point" or "Remote" delivery location. This is because the freight carrier does not perform regular deliveries in these areas and as a result, eFurnitureHouse is being charged beyond mile fees for these services. These fees can be $75 or more based on shipping location. To ensure we keep the lowest possible prices on our furniture, when necessary, these beyond mile fees will be added to the total cost of your order. For US customers, beyond fees, if applicable, will be clearly communicated to you within 48 hours of placing your order and before order is shipped. Enjoy free shipping within contiguous united states.
- Prices, Rates, Free Shipping applies to continental USA ONLY. Please contact us for shipping rates to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada.
- Canadian buyers are responsible for all Sales Tax, Duty Tax and other taxes, fees in Canada.