This charming Gavin twin loft with desk and chest would be a great addition to any bedroom or any student's room. This twin size loft with desk is constructed with Eco-friendly solid hardwood and bead board panel available in black, blue, gray, white and walnut finish. This loft is of high quality construction featuring metal-to-metal connection for durability, kilns dried wood, full rolls of under bed slats, metal-to-metal connections for guard rails, barrel nut hardware for quality construction and warp-free bed rails with ply construction.
- Gavin Collection
- Youth bedroom furniture
- All in one system
- Twin upper bed
- Twin lower bed on casters
- Built-in desk with three drawers
- Built-in chest of drawers
- Inclined ladder for easy access
- Guard rails on all side of upper bunk
- Made of Eco-friendly solid hardwood, bead board panel, cork-board and wood products
- Available in black and white finishes
- Under-bed slat support system is included
- Unit includes both beds, desk, chest and ladder. Mattresses sold separately
- Standard twin-size mattress 8" thick or less is required
- Maximum weight capacity 400 lbs.
- Some assembly is required
- JY0822Blue Loft 80"L x 78"D x 70"H
- JY0705Blue Bottom Bed
Shipping and Delivery
Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!.
We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship.
Standard Shipping Policy
- Orders are usually shipped within 3-5 business days of placing an order.
- Typically all orders are shipped with freight companies.
- Tracking information will be provided via email as soon as the order is shipped.
- All deliveries are made Monday to Friday ONLY.
- To be able to provide you with the fastest service and lowest rates, the majority of orders are shipped via freight companies with "Curbside Deliveries". It will be your responsibility to bring the furniture inside the premise.
- If you reside in a high rise building, arrangements have to be made to accept shipment at the loading dock or building front.
- The Freight company will call in advance to schedule a delivery appointment.
- Freight companies will only provide you with a time slot for delivery which is usually 2 to 4 hours, or sometimes it can be during business hours with no specific time. You will have to make an arrangements to receive the package or have someone at your home or business to receive it on your behalf.
- Orders shipped to a business address will not require delivery appointment.
- Small vanity tables & smaller items are typically shipped with UPS or FedEx. No delivery appointment is required.
- Beyond Point Delivery: In some cases, our freight carriers may deem a certain area, based on location, to be a Beyond Point" or "Remote" delivery location. This is because the freight carrier does not perform regular deliveries in these areas and as a result, eFurnitureHouse is being charged beyond mile fees for these services. These fees can be $75 or more based on shipping location. To ensure we keep the lowest possible prices on our furniture, when necessary, these beyond mile fees will be added to the total cost of your order. For US customers, beyond fees, if applicable, will be clearly communicated to you within 48 hours of placing your order and before order is shipped. Enjoy free shipping within contiguous united states.
- Prices, Rates, Free Shipping applies to continental USA ONLY. Please contact us for shipping rates to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada.
- Canadian buyers are responsible for all Sales Tax, Duty Tax and other taxes, fees in Canada.