Are you looking to maximize the space in your cabin or vacation home? The Dillon XL full over Queen size bunk bed is the perfect solution. Crafted with solid hardwood and bead board panel and is built to stand up to the demanding use of youth or students. This unit is designed to be extremely durable and functional, and should add the to spirit of adventure to any room. This convertible bed features extra long full size upper bed over Queen size bed, reversible ladder for ease of access and under-bed slat support system. The top bunk features safety rails on all sides, and metal to metal connection for strength and durability.
- Dillon collection
- Cottage style
- Made of birch wood, bead board panel and other wood products
- Available in espresso, black, navy blue and dark pecan finish
- Convertible, separates in to two separate beds
- Bottom bed features privacy panels
- Reversible wooden ladder for easy access to upper bed
- Under-bed slat support system is included
- Top Bunk: Requires XL full mattress not to exceed 8 inch thick
- Bottom Bed: Requires standard Queen size mattress
- Under-bed storage and mattresses sold separately
- Matching case goods 5-drawer chest, 6-drawers dresser, night stands, desk and hutch are available under related products below
- Assembly instructions and hardware are included
- Some assembly is required
- JY0271 Bunk 87"L x 64"D x 72"H
- JY1605EX Under Bed 2-Dr Chest 80"L x 18-1/2"D x 11-1/2"H
- JY1930 Under Bed Trundle - Twin Size - 75"L x 42"D x 12"H
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!.
We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship.
Typical order is delivered within 7 to 10 business days subject to item availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item / color availability.