Return Policy - Damage - Cancellation:
Standard Return Policy
for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will
gladly accept your return on most brands within 7 business days of
receiving the furniture. If you wish to return an item offered with free
shipping, the original outbound shipping costs will be deducted from
your refund and the return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer.
In addition, a restocking fee (15-20%) will be applicable to the
furniture being returned.
Non returnable Items:
- Assembled furniture
- Items without the original boxes. No Exceptions.
- Marble dining sets
- Marble coffee sets
- Some manufacturers have a very strict no-return policy.
Due to our commitment to process orders as soon as they come in, there is a limited period of time in which an order can be cancelled. eFurnitureHouse.com accepts cancellation request by phone or via email. Most requests are reviewed within 1 to 2 business days. Cancellation request will be sent to the manufacturer directly to confirm the order can be cancelled and that it has not shipped, or being prepared for shipping or ready for shipping.
- You will receive a full refund if the order has not been shipped, not prepared for shipping or is being prepared for shipping
- If the order has been shipped, the cancellation request will be treated under our standard return policy
- If the order is being prepared for shipping, you will receive full credit less applicable restocking fees. Restocking fees up to 25%
- Full refund is issued if an item is out of stock.
- Orders can not be cancelled due to item being damaged in transit.
Order Arrived Damaged
If the order arrives damaged do not refuse it, PLEASE NOTE VISIBLE DAMAGE TO BOXES ON THE BILL OF LADING. It is the customers responsibility to clearly note "visible damage to the shipment" on the bill of lading PRIOR TO THE FREIGHT TRUCK LEAVING YOUR PROPERTY. In most instances the packaging is damaged but the furniture is just fine.
What happens after you take the furniture inside your home and open the boxes and notice some damage or missing part, or missing hardware.
- Very Important, any damage must be reported to us within 5 business days
- If a part arrives damaged a replacement part is shipped at no cost to customer
- If an order arrives less the hardware, hardware will be sent at no cost customer
Order Arrived Damages How Can You Can Get Replacement Parts
- Please notify us via email or phone regarding damaged part. Please include your order number.
- In some instances we might ask you to send us some pictures. In other instances we might ask you to circle the damaged part on the assembly instructions and have them emailed or faxed to us. This enables the manufacturer to send the correct replacement part in a timely manner.
Can I Cancel My Order Because It Arrived Damaged
- It is our responsibility to replace any damaged piece at no cost to you.
- If you do not wish to receive the replacement parts but still wish to cancel order. The order will be treated under the standard return policy
- All furniture sold will require some assembly.
- Assembly is the buyer's responsibility
- In most cases assembly is easy, requires tools that are available in every household such as screwdrivers and wrenches.