Dillon Navy Blue Wood Square Post Twin Bunk Bed
Bunk Bed Finish Options
Under Bed Options
Standard Twin Mattress Options
Student Desk & Hutch Options
This charming Twin / Twin bunk bed would be a great addition to any bedroom. This bunk bed is constructed with solid hardwood, bead board panel wood veneer in navy blue finish. This navy blue bunk bed is of high quality construction featuring metal-to-metal connection for durability, kilns dried wood, full rolls of under bed slats, metal-to-metal connections for guardrails, barrel nut hardware for quality construction and warp-free bed rails with ply construction. The bunk bed includes the frame, ladder and the under-bed slats. This beautiful bunk bed is also available in twin over full and uses standard twin size mattresses.
Bunk bed displayed in picture is shown with optional under-bed drawers.
- Twin navy blue bunk bed a beautiful setup for any youth bedroom
- Twin Over twin
- Made of birch wood, bead board panel and wood products
- Blue Finish
- Under-bed slat support system is included
- Under-bed storage and mattresses sold separately.
- Matching 5-drawer chest, 6-drawers dresser, night stands, desk and hutch are available under related products below
- Some assembly is required
GTBT83001-BB-Blue Bunk Bed 82"L x 42"D x 72"H
GTSU07-BB-Blue Under Bed 2-Dr Chest 75"L x 18"D x 12"H
GTCUBT3-BB-Blue Under Bed Trundle / Drawers 75"L x 42"D x 11-1/2"H
GTSNS201-BB-Blue Night Stand 22"L x 18-1/2"D x 25"H
GTSCB503-BB-Blue 5-Drawer Chest 34"W x 18-1/2"W x 46"H
GTSDS6-BB-Blue 6-Drawer Dresser 58"L x 18"W x 35"H
GTH08-BB-Blue Hutch for Desk 42-3/4" x 12-1/4"W x 48"H
GTSD05-BB-Blue Student Desk 43-7/8"L x 24-7/8"D x 30"H
Springfield Posture Imperial Mattress: Twin or Full
- Innerspring: 312- 13 Gauge bonnel tempered unit
- Insulation: 1 oz edualator pad on both sides
- Quilting: TB603 + 1" fiber for panel with "Oval" Pattern
- Warranty: 12 Years Limited Warranty
Please Note : Orders usually ship within 5 to 7 business days from receipt of payment.
Great Bed, Easy to put together
2/25/2011 10:02 AM
We bought this bed for our 9 yr old son to replace his original bed. Once I started assembly I was finished in about 1.5 hours. The manufacturer suggests to have two people to assemble, but I only required my wife to assist with putting the top bunk onto the lower bunk.
The blue finish is very nice, exactly what we were looking for.