With the essence of a great forest, the Ironwood log pool table is the most rustic and unique billiard table that we offer. This truly rustic game table features not only the look, but also the feel of natural bark with its log frame and "tree stump" support legs. Boasting USA craftsmanship, this table is constructed with the strength of Ironwood and Hickory wood. The attention of detail is unmatched as the natural beauty radiates from every angle. This is a custom-built, one-of-a-kind billiard table that is unmatched in quality and design. Adding this pool table to your home or cabin is a sure-fire way to provide top-notch entertainment for your friends and family for the years to come.
Ironwood Billard Table Features and Specifications:
- Game room table
- Log Furniture
- Table available in both 7 foot and 8 foot
- Meets all Billiard Congress of America Specifications
- 14 ply main beams and 7 ply side beams make up the inner structure of the body
- Assembled uni-body which has the top machined to .005"
- Top plate on the uni-body for slate backing and attaching cloth
- 3-piece. 1" thick Brazilian slate
- Chocolate brown, fringed pockets
- Championship tour edition K66 cushions
- Over 20 different cloth colors available
- Detailed pool table and room dimensions are available below
- Requires a professional installer to set up the table
- Price above if for table only
- Made in USA
- Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery
- Delivery of shipment to curb.
Ironwood Billiard Table Dimensions:
|Table Size||7 Foot||8 Foot|
|Play Area||39" X 78"||44" X 88"|
|Outside Dimensions||52" X 91"||57" X 101"|
|Room Size||12'9" X 16'||13'2" X 16'10"|
Please Note : Orders usually ship within 3 to 10 business days from receipt of payment.
Standard Shipping Policy
- Orders are usually shipped within 3-5 business days of placing an order.
- Typically all orders are shipped with freight companies.
- Tracking information will be provided via email as soon as the order is shipped.
- All deliveries are made Monday to Friday ONLY.
- To be able to provide you with the fastest service and lowest rates, the majority of orders are shipped via freight companies with "Curbside Deliveries". It will be your responsibility to bring the furniture inside the premise.
- If you reside in a high rise building, arrangements have to be made to accept shipment at the loading dock or building front.
- The Freight company will call in advance to schedule a delivery appointment.
- Freight companies will only provide you with a time slot for delivery which is usually 2 to 4 hours, or sometimes it can be during business hours with no specific time. You will have to make an arrangements to receive the package or have someone at your home or business to receive it on your behalf.
- Orders shipped to a business address will not require delivery appointment.
- Small vanity tables & smaller items are typically shipped with UPS or FedEx. No delivery appointment is required.
- Beyond Point Delivery: In some cases, our freight carriers may deem a certain area, based on location, to be a Beyond Point" or "Remote" delivery location. This is because the freight carrier does not perform regular deliveries in these areas and as a result, eFurnitureHouse is being charged beyond mile fees for these services. These fees can be $75 or more based on shipping location. To ensure we keep the lowest possible prices on our furniture, when necessary, these beyond mile fees will be added to the total cost of your order. For US customers, beyond fees, if applicable, will be clearly communicated to you within 48 hours of placing your order and before order is shipped. Enjoy free shipping within contiguous united states.
- Prices, Rates, Free Shipping applies to continental USA ONLY. Please contact us for shipping rates to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada.
- Canadian buyers are responsible for all Sales Tax, Duty Tax and other taxes, fees in Canada.