Are you looking to maximize the space in your vacation home? The Dillon Queen over Queen size bunk bed is the perfect solution. Crafted with solid hardwood and bead board panel and is built to stand up to the demanding use of youth. This unit is designed to be extremely durable and functional, and should add the to spirit of adventure to any room. This convertible bunk features Queen size beds, reversible ladder for ease of access and under-bed slat support system. The top bunk features safety rails on all sides, and metal to metal connection for strength and durability.
- Cottage style
- Made of birch wood, bead board panel and other wood products
- Available in espresso, black, navy blue, white and dark pecan finish
- Convertible, separates in to two separate beds
- Bottom bed features privacy panels
- Wooden ladder for easy access to upper bed
- Reversible attached ladder ( Place Ladder on Right or Left )
- Under-bed slat support system is included
- Requires standard Queen size mattresses
- Under-bed storage sold separately
- Price above for bunk bed only
- Matching case goods 5-drawer chest, 6-drawers dresser, night stands, desk and hutch are available under related products below
- Assembly instructions and hardware are included
- Some assembly is required
- JY0371 Bunk 86-1/2"L x 64"D x 70-1/2"H
- JY1605EX Under Bed 2-Dr Chest 80"L x 18"D x 12"H
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
Once your order has shipped, we will email you all the freight and tracking information. You will be provided with a link to the freight company. Once the shipment arrives at the local freight terminal, the freight company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. As simple as that!.
We stand behind our products. The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on material and craftsmanship.
Typical order is delivered within 7 to 10 business days subject to item availability. Talk to our product specialist at (800) 507-5440 for item / color availability.
The Bunk-bed itself is very high-quality & good-sized. But the shipping & service is not good.
Anyway, my kids love the bunk-bed and it takes only 2 hours to assemble, not a whole day.